Smoke exhaust fire valve , normally open, closed at 70 ° C or 280 ° C, generally installed at the place where the air pipe passes through the firewall, to cut off the fire. It can be set to output electrical signals. When the temperature exceeds 70 ° C or 280 ° C, the valve is closed and the linkage is sent ( Note) The fan is turned off. It is installed on the air supply and return air pipes of the ventilation and air-conditioning system. It is normally open. When the gas temperature in the pipe reaches 70 ° C during a fire, the fusible link is blown, and the valve is automatically closed under the action of the torsion spring. Valves that can meet the requirements of fire-resistant stability and fire-resistant integrity, and play a role in preventing fire and smoke. When the valve is closed, a close signal is output.
First, the function of normally open smoke exhaust fire valve:
1. Normally in a normally open state. When a fire occurs, the valve will automatically close after the control center outputs DC24V power.
2. When the temperature of the pipeline reaches 280 ℃, the fuse will act and the valve will close automatically.
3. The valve close signal is output and the interlocking exhaust fan stops.
4. Manually close, manually open.
Second, the function of normally closed smoke exhaust fire valve, also known as secondary action smoke exhaust fire valve:
1. Normally in a normally closed state. When a fire occurs, the control center inputs DC24V power and the valve opens quickly.
2. Output valve opening signal, interlock control fire exhaust fan.
3. Turn on manually and turn off manually.
4. When the temperature of the pipeline reaches 280 ℃, the fuse will act and the valve will close again.
Third, the function of remote control type smoke exhaust fire valve (steel rope control type):
1.Has all the functions of normally closed smoke exhaust fire valve
2. It can be manually turned on from a long distance and manually reset off.
3.The standard of steel rope control distance is 6m (ultra-long can be customized)
1. Normally in a normally closed state. When a fire occurs, the control center inputs DC24V power and the valve opens automatically.
2. When the pipeline temperature reaches 280 ℃, the fuse will act and the valve will close automatically.
3. It can be opened manually.
4.After the valve is opened, no manual reset is required, as long as the DC24V power is input, the valve can be automatically reset to the original closed position (this function is limited to the temperature sensor before it is not activated. Features).
5, output valve open signal, interlock control smoke exhaust fan start and stop.
6. If the memory alloy temperature sensor is used, it can be used repeatedly without replacement.