1. There are centrifugal and axial flow.
2. The box fan is good for noise reduction because of the wind box.
3. When selecting a ventilator, the leakage loss, calculation error of the piping system, and the negative deviation of the actual air volume and wind pressure of the ventilator should be considered. Generally, a safety factor of 1.05 to 1.1 and a wind pressure of 1.10 to 1.15 is used. However, it is not too large to prevent the ventilator from operating in a low efficiency area for a long time.
4. Pay attention to the matching relationship between the pipe network resistance characteristics and the fan characteristics. In order for the fan to run stably, the fan should be operated near its highest efficiency point. The fan's operating point is located to the right of the full pressure peak point in the performance curve (that is, the large air volume side, and is generally located at 80% of the full pressure peak) ).
1. The ventilator should be placed on the floor or platform as much as possible for maintenance and overhaul; when the motor power of the centrifugal fan is less than or equal to 75kW, the valve for starting only can be omitted. When the centrifugal boiler induced draft fan is selected due to the discharge of high temperature flue gas or air, a valve for starting should be provided to prevent the motor from being overloaded during cold operation.
2. The fan installation base (base) should have sufficient strength, stability and durability, and the vibration of the base should meet the following requirements:
1) The natural frequency of the basic device must not be greater than 1/3 of the speed of the motor and fan;
2) The difference between the vibration speed when the fan is running and the vibration speed when the fan is stationary needs to be more than 3 times.
3. The connection between the inlet and outlet of the fan and the air pipe shall be provided with a flexible joint. The air inlet pipe, air outlet pipe and other devices shall be supported separately and firmly supported by the foundation or other components of the building. The casing shall not bear the weight of other components.
4. When the ventilator is installed on a building component, vibration isolation measures shall be taken.
1. Variety and specifications, wide selection of air volume and air pressure.
2. Equipped with multi-directional air inlets and outlets, the unit can be installed by ceiling and floor, which is convenient for installation and is good for engineering design.
3. The unit has low noise, small vibration, large air volume and small volume.
4. It adopts all-metal detachable frame and internal heat-insulating sound-absorbing board, which can be disassembled and assembled on site, and the installation is flexible.
5. Adopt high temperature resistant structural board, motor and transmission parts are placed at the outer end of the wind box. Can emit high temperature flue gas above 280 ℃ for continuous operation for more than 100 minutes.